Latest Records.Blues in every Color, from your favorite Blues Band.
Hear 'em All
As one of the premier bands on the impressive Boston blues scene – Walk That Walk is an east coast phenomenon, but its Midwestern roots run deep. The group’s material and performances are influenced by the fertile sounds of Detroit and Chicago, where the electric blues were ignited in the 1950s. The group has been on the scene for many years, beginning their long-standing blues testimony back in 1992.
- 10/13Big Lake Studio Moultonborough, NH
- 10/27Private Party Private Party, Newburyport, MA
- 11/10Walk That Walk at Jasper Hill Café Holliston, Massachusetts
- 12/09Plum Island Beachcoma Plum Island, Newbury, Massachusetts
- 04/28Plum Island Beachcoma Plum Island, Newbury, Massachusetts