Latest Records.Blues in every Color, from your favorite Blues Band.
Hear 'em All
As one of the premier bands on the impressive Boston blues scene – Walk That Walk is an east coast phenomenon, but its Midwestern roots run deep. The group’s material and performances are influenced by the fertile sounds of Detroit and Chicago, where the electric blues were ignited in the 1950s. The group has been on the scene for many years, beginning their long-standing blues testimony back in 1992.
- 05/07Plum Island Beachcoma, Newbury, MA
- 06/09Fireflys, Marlborough, MA
- 06/25Plum Island Beachcoma, Newbury, MA
- 06/30The Deck, Salisbury, MA Salisbury, Massachusetts
- 08/05Crosswinds Blues Association